Purpose-built log grabs and buckets for
Logging & Sawmills
Mack Manufacturing established its leadership in log-handling equipment with the development of the industry’s first electro-hydraulic interlocking log grapple, opening the way to today’s full-length log harvesting and processing operations.
Our generations of experience in logging applications make Mack your best source for onsite service support.
- Log and Pole Grabs
- Self-Contained Hydraulically Operated Log Grabs
- Self-Contained Low Profile Hydraulically Operated Log Grabs
- Openside Hydraulically Operated Pulpwood Grabs
- Hydraulically Operated Log Grab Attachments
- Medium Weight Hydraulic Clamshell Buckets
- Hydraulically Operated Self-Contained Medium-Weight Rehandling Buckets
Depend on Mack quality for expert remanufacturing of any make, model or size of grapple or bucket in your facility.
If you don’t see what you need, talk to us about your requirements for custom engineered products and support services.