Orange Peel Four Tine Independent Tine Action Continuous Rotation Scrap Grapple With Magnet
- All structural steel is ASTM-A514 (T-1) with AR400 plate being used at high wear areas in the tines.
- To ensure the highest standards of fabrication, all welders are certified.
- Oversized bushings are used at hinge points (bearing area) for longer life.
- All shafting is heat-treated and stress-relieved 4140 material.
- Premium replaceable tine points are installed on all grapple tines.
- All hinge points are easily lubricated.
- All cylinders are heavy-duty and manufactured by Mack.
- All hoses and hydraulic fittings are flat face seals or split flange.
- Over 75 years of experience in manufacturing grapples and clamshell buckets.
All specifications are approximate and are subject to change without notice.
|Magnet Size||Capacity||Overall Height
|OPSIHCR-MAG40-100-4||40″||1.00||0.76||5′ 7″||1.701||8′ 0″||2.438||9′ 3″||2.819||6,234||2,828|
|OPSIHCR-MAG40-150-4||40″||1.50||1.15||6′ 6″||1.981||9′ 2″||2.794||10′ 4″||3.149||6,848||3,106|
|OPSIHCR-MAG44-200-4||44″||2.00||1.53||6′ 8″||2.032||9′ 4″||2.844||10′ 8″||3.251||7,554||3,426|