Hydraulically Operated Log Grab Attachments
- All weights and dimensions are approximate.
- Special sizes and types upon request.
- Mack manufactured heavy-duty cylinders.
- All shafts are 4140 steel of adequate size to prevent breakage.
- Furnished with replaceable bushings at all hinge points.
- Furnished with continuous hydraulic rotation.
- Heat-treated alloy steel combines light weight with rugged strength.
- Grease fittings arranged to prevent accidental damage.
- Furnished with connector to fit your boom point.
- Pre-hosed ready to go.
- Adaptable to fit all types and models of hydraulic cranes.
|Log Diameter Capacity||Overall Height (Open)
|Overall Height (Closed)
|ILGHCR-43||3′ 7″||1.092||6′ 2″||1.879||6′ 1″||1.854||3′ 7″||1.092||2000||907|
|ILGHCR-53||4′ 5″||1.346||6′ 5″||1.956||6′ 4″||1.93||4′ 5″||1.346||2100||953|
|ILGHCR-63||5′ 3″||1.6||6′ 8″||2.032||7′ 0″||2.134||5′ 3″||1.6||2200||998|
|ILGHCR-73||6′ 1″||1.854||6′ 9″||2.057||7′ 2″||2.184||6′ 1″||1.854||2300||1043|