Purpose-built grapples and buckets for
As the long-time leader in material handling devices for today’s most challenging production environments, Mack Manufacturing has the products and the experience to help waste processing facilities, landfills and transfer stations to move more material more efficiently.
For wastewater and sewage applications, we provide submersible and explosion-proof waste water and sewage handling buckets including traditional Touch and Go single-line clamshells as well as fully self-contained electro-hydraulic models that offer clean control over the bucket’s opening mechanism.
- Tine-Type Incinerator Grabs
- Orange Peel Waste Five Tine Grabs
- Self-Contained Hydraulically Operated Waste-handling Grabs with Independent Tine Action
- Single Line Clamshell Bucket Touch and Go
- Hydraulically Operated Self-Contained Medium-Weight Rehandling Buckets
Depend on Mack quality for expert remanufacturing of any make, model or size of grapple or bucket in your facility.
If you don’t see what you need, talk to us about your requirements for custom engineered products and support services.