Remanufacturing & Repair for Grapples & Buckets
Mack Manufacturing can recondition any grapple or clamshell bucket, no matter the make or model. We use the same high standards of quality parts and workmanship that we use in our new products. If requested, Mack can provide you with an estimated cost to recondition your grapple or clamshell bucket before you send it to us.
Comprehensive inspection and restoration in the rebuilding process begins with complete disassembly of your grapple or bucket. Expert inspectors from each of our production departments examine every part and component in detail to establish the most cost-effective plan of restoration. We then provide a detailed quotation that includes a complete list of repairs and the final price. After your approval we begin restoring your grapple or bucket.
Standard Mack procedures then include:
- Fatigued or stressed structural areas restored or replaced
- Worn bucket lips and grapple teeth replaced with abrasion resistant steel
- All pins and bushings inspected for wear; replaced, if needed, with top quality Mack components
- Sheaves inspected for wear and bearing condition
- Rope grooves re-worked and bearings replaced
- Hydraulic systems fully disassembled and cleaned
- Defective pumps and valves replaced with top quality components
- Cylinders rebuilt to our exacting specifications
Finally, your unit is assembled, tested, and painted. The finished product is renewed and ready for long service, backed by the Mack warranty of workmanship.
Learn more about Mack’s in-house fabrication and machining facilities for complete remanufacturing services under one roof.
Mack MHSCH-800 Clamshell Bucket Before Repair
Mack MHSCH-800 Clamshell Bucket After Repair