Openside Hydraulically Operated Scrap Grabs
- All weights and dimensions are approximate.
- High and low pressures available.
- Special sizes and types upon request.
- Mack manufactured heavy-duty cylinders.
- All shafts are of adequate size to prevent breakage.
- Furnished with replaceable bushings at all hinge points.
- Furnished with continuous hydraulic rotation.
- Heat-treated alloy steel combines light weight with rugged strength.
- Grease fittings arranged to prevent accidental damage.
- Furnished with connector to fit your boom point.
- Pre-hosed ready to go.
- Adaptable to fit all types and models of hydraulic cranes.
|Area when Tine
points are meeting
Less Connector Open
|Overall Height Less
|Tine Width||Tine Opening||Weight Less
|OSSHCR-12||12||1.1||5′ 11″||1.803||6′ 10″||2.083||2′ 8″||813||8′ 5″||2.565||2550||1157|